Enhanced Skills for Sustainable and Rewarding Employment Project (ENSSURE)
project implemented by the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training
and funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
First published on :17th August 2019
Procurement of SeRvice FOR printing and delivery of Career Guidance training materials
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Enhanced Skills for Sustainable and Rewarding Employment (ENSSURE)
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, Phone: 6630408, 6630769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice for SUBMISSION of REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (Rfp)
for Conducting training with ojt for qualified training providers
(Notice Published on 22th May 2019 (2076/02/08)
- As per EoI re-notice published by CTEVT/ENSSURE project on 2075/09/29 for conducting Training with OJT, the qualified training providers are notified for submission of the Request for Proposal (RfP). List of the qualified training providers has been published on the official website of the project, please refer to the website www.enssure.org.np or www.ctevt.org.np.
- Sealed Proposals (Technical and Financial) must be submitted to the CTEVT/ENSSURE Project office on or before 20th June 2019, (2076/03/05) 12:00 hours. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted. Proposals shall be opened at the Project office at 14:00 hours on the last day of submission in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend. If the last date of submission and opening falls on the government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered the last day.
- The proposal should be submitted in accordance with the RfP documents issued by the ENSSURE Project, the RfP documents can be received from ENSSURE Project office, CTEVT Complex Sanothimi Bhaktapur.
- Proposals failing to comply with the required information and documents shall be considered as non-responsive and shall not be considered for further evaluation.
- Minimum score to pass the RfP is 60 points.
- A pre-proposal conference will be held on: 4th June 2019 (2076/02/21) in CTEVT.
- The CTEVT/ ENSSURE Project reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly, any or all the proposals without assigning a reason.