NOTICE FOR SUBMISSION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR CONDUCTING TRAINING WITH OJT FOR QUALIFIED TRAINING PROVIDERS
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Enhanced Skills for Sustainable and Rewarding Employment (ENSSURE)
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, Phone: 6630408, 6630769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice for SUBMISSION of REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (Rfp) for Conducting training with ojt for qualified training providers
Notice Published on 20th October, 2020 (2077/07/04)
- As per EoI notice published by CTEVT/ENSSURE project on 2076/10/26 for conducting Training with OJT, the qualified training providers are notified for submission of the Request for Proposal (RfP). List of the qualified training providers has been published on the official website of the project, please refer to the website www.enssure.org.np or www.ctevt.org.np.
- Sealed Proposals (Technical and Financial) must be submitted to the CTEVT/ENSSURE Project office on or before 19th November 2020 (2077/08/04) 12:00 hours. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted. Proposals shall be opened at the Project office at 14:00 hours on the last day of submission in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend. If the last date of submission and opening falls on the government holiday, next working day shall be considered the last day.
- The proposal should be submitted in accordance with the RfP documents issued by the ENSSURE Project, the RfP documents can be received on or before office hours of 18th November 2020 (2077/08/03) from ENSSURE Project office, CTEVT Complex Sanothimi Bhaktapur.
- Proposals failing to comply with the required information and documents shall be considered as non-responsive and shall not be considered for further evaluation.
- Minimum score to pass the RfP is 60 points.
- A pre-proposal conference will be held on: 09th November 2020 (2077/07/24) in CTEVT.
- The CTEVT/ ENSSURE Project reserves right to accept or reject, whole or partly, any or all proposals without assigning a reason