Wed Nov 02 2022
Project Advisory Committee (PAC):The PAC will be established at Federal level and led by the secretary of MoEST. It willmeet at least once a year to comprehensively advise and coordinate the Project’simplementation at all levels. The PAC will:
- Comprehensively coordinate the Project’s implementation.
- Propose recommendations on how to ensure quality and further improvement ofproject’s strategy.
- Assure allocation of the budget in the LMBIS, as decided by the Project SteeCommittee.
- Review progress and remove obstacles/bottlenecks at the Federal level with regards to inter-ministerial coordination and issues related to Federal policies.
The composition of the PAC will be as follows:
- Secretary, MoEST: Chairperson
- Member Secretary, CTEVT: Co-chair
- Representative, Ministry of Finance (MoF): Member
- Representative, National Planning Commission (NPC): Member
- Representatives (sectoral ministries): Members
- Head of Cooperation, SDC: Member
- Representative, SDC: Member
- Manager of the PCIU-F: Member Secretary
- Team Leader of PSU: Invitee