Wed Nov 02 2022
Project Steering Committee (PSC):The PSC will be established in each working Province (Province 1, Bagmati Province and Lumbini Province). The PSC will be chaired by the Minister of MoSD and Co-chaired by the Head of Cooperation of SDC. The PSC will meet at least twice a year and provide overall strategic guidance to the project. The PSC will have following responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate performance of the Project against the Yearly Plan of Operation (YPO).
- Provide strategic guidance to the PCIU-P as well as to Local Governments and the PSU and PPSU.
- Provide strategic orientation based on the project’s progress and remove obstacles/bottlenecks to project implementation.
- Approve the YPO and the annual operational and financial reports.
- Ensure that policy advice provided by the coordination committees at Federal and at
- Provincial level are effectively incorporated into the project’s implementation.
The composition of the PSC in the Provinces is as follows:
- Minister, MoSD: Chair
- Head of Cooperation, SDC: Co-Chair
- Secretary, MoSD: Member
- Division chief, Planning and Administration, MoSD: Member
- Division chief, Education, MoSD: Member
- Representative, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Planning (MoEAP): Member
- Representative, Provincial Planning Commission (PPC): Member
- Representative (sectoral Ministry at Province): Member
- Representative, CTEVT at Province: Member
- Representative from the Local Governments: Member