RE-NOTICE FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONDUCTING TRAINING COURSES WITH OJT
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
Enhanced Skills for Sustainable and Rewarding Employment (ENSSURE)
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, Phone: 01-6636073/6636191
RE-Notice FOR EXPRESSION of INTEREST (EOI) for Conducting training COURSES WITH OJT
Published on 20th October 2020 (2077/07/04)
Financing Agency: Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Contract No: 81039444
Credit Proposal No: 7F-09104.01.02
- As per the first EoI notice published by ENSSURE Project on 9th February 2020 (2076/10/26) for conducting training course with OJT, minimum required number of bidders’ are not short-listed for further procurement process, (as per the Public Procurement Regulations 2064, Article 70), hence the project has published re-notice for EoI submission to all eligible and interested bidders.
- ENSSURE is a project of the Government of Nepal, supported by the Government of Switzerland, implemented by Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) with technical assistance from HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal. The objective of the project is to improve the living standard of Nepali workers, particularly women and men from disadvantaged groups through continuous employment.
- The main objective of this assignment is to deliver quality skills training for the targeted beneficiaries, following the CTEVT curricula of 1696 hrs which includes adequate on-the-job training.
- After completing the training, the participants will appear in skill testing Level-2 ensuring certification of at least 90% of the trainees and the Training Providers also assist them for employment so that at least 80% of the graduates have sustainable and rewarding employment in trained occupations.
- The project re-invites EOI from eligible, experienced, and competent private training provider/s in consortium with industries for conducting training including OJT and related soft skills. The package and occupation-wise allocation for the assignment is given below.
- Complete EOI documents shall be delivered online through e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 hours local time of 10th November, 2020 (2077/07/25). In case of the last day of submission of EOI falls on public holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date.